Marketing and New Business Manager - Corporate PR Agency
Job Title: Marketing and New Business Manager - Integrated PR and Communications Agency
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, contributory pension, season ticket loan, cycle-to-work scheme, childcare vouchers, gym discounts and free breakfasts.
About The Integrated PR and Communications Agency
My client is a very well-established, multi award-winning, global PR and communications agency with offices in four different continents and part of one of the world's largest umbrella communications groups. This agency work with some of the biggest names in the finance, health, and public affairs space.
With a London office of over 150 digital and PR professionals, and satellite offices in Europe, Asia, the US and Australia this agency has truly global scope and influence. They are a truly integrated agency, fully investing in the great potential social media and online content can achieve for a business.
The career scope of this role is truly what you want to make of it, and the focus this agency put on individual development means as Marketing and New Business Manager, you will have the support you need to achieve great things for yourself and to make your mark on the agency's client relationships.
About The Marketing and New Business Manager
As a Marketing and New Business Manager, you will have the chance to work closely with the CEO on developing the overall direction of the business, taking a lead role on the overall implementation of the agency's new business activity.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing and New Business Manager:
* Hone your strong marketing skills and knowledge of agency processes to take responsibility over the day to day implementation of the marketing plan, producing necessary collateral and digital assets, targeting materials to different audiences, raising the agency's profile in a highly competitive industry
* Manage all new business operations, ensuring new business outreach attracts high calibre clients
* Become a point of contact for all prospective clients, sharing knowledge and successes of the agency to build initial relationships with clients
* Represent the agency at industry conferences and events, and collaborate with sister agencies to share resources and cross-sell on accounts.
About The Successful Marketing and New Business Manager
If you are currently in a marketing and new business role, or perhaps in an account handling/client services role looking to move across to an in-house marketing role, this could be the perfect next step for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing and New Business Manager:
* Experience of working in an agency context, whether in-house or in a client services based role looking to move into a new business role
* Experience in building relationships following marketing efforts, with a proven track record in winning clients or building accounts
* Strong experience in content creation, website management and budget management
* Excellent communication skills are essential.
The Marketing and New Business Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Marketing and New Business Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at or call .
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.