Curriculum Manager - Motor Vehicle
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an inspirational, dynamic and motivating manager to provide leadership to all aspects of the Motor Vehicle curriculum including, development, monitoring, reporting, course compliance and delivery resulting in outstanding teaching and learning and student achievement.
Morgan Hunt are working closely with a fantastic College in London to recruit an Curriculum Manager in Motor Vehicle. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver outstanding leadership and management across the department and drive high quality teaching and learning within the designated curriculum areas.
Key responsibilities include:
* To develop an outstanding curriculum provision in the Motor Vehicle department
* Contribute to the development and successful implementation of the College's operational curriculum and quality plans
* Ensure appropriate quality assurance checks are conducted within the Motor Vehicle curriculum area in line with College audit policies and procedures
* Monitor and develop the quality and effectiveness of teaching and learning in the Motor Vehicle department, to ensure the best possible learner achievement
* Lead and motivate a team of staff to achieve high standards of performance
* Deliver agreed teaching hours per week
As the successful post holder you will have:
* Educated to degree level or relevant professional qualification within the Motor Vehicle industry
* Full teaching qualification
* Knowledge of current curriculum issues and current and future developments in education, relevant to the department
* Experience of curriculum co-ordination within a Further Education College
If you are passionate and excited to make an impact on the quality of Further Education, please contact the Morgan Hunt Senior Appointments team by email or call
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.