Dental Equipment Engineer
Job Title: Dental Equipment Engineer
Location: London, South East England
Are you an Dental Equipment Engineer at the moment? Feeling undervalued or not being given the opportunity to show your full potential? Are you wanting Career progression? If you answered yes to all those, Alecto Recruitment have a UK leading Dental firm looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team of Dental Engineers.
Our client are industry leaders in the field of Dental Engineering. They are looked at as pioneers in the Dental world and they cover all aspects of Dental surgery Engineering from design to fitting and even servicing and repairs of the equipment. As an Award Winning firm they are now looking for a new Field Engineer to take on, below is what you need to qualify for the role and what is on offer in return...
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Install, Service and Repair all Dental Equipment
- Offer high class customer service to all customers of the client
- Maintain own diary
- Take full responsibility for company property including spare parts and tools and company vechicle
- A Minimum of 4 years experience working within the Dental industry
- Experience in working with Dental Chairs, Instruments, Suction Units, Monitors, X-Ray Machines and Generators, and knowledge of Biodecontamination equipment including Autoclaves/Washer Disinfectors
- Excellent Fault finding skills
- HNC or HND in Electronic and/or Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of manufacturers including: A-Dec, Belmont, Elexadent, Tridac and Wright Cotterell
- Full clean Driving license and a passprt are a must
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Competitive salary between £27,000-32,000 (DOE)
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- On-going training to enhance your experience and knowledge
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit