Complaints Handler (energy)
Do you have experience in handling complaints within a Call Centre environment? A well-established leading provider of smart PAYG are looking for a Priority Complaints Handler to join their growing company with the primary function of ensuring that all complaints are responded to within the company guidelines and resolved satisfactorily. The Complaints Handler will have dealt with a high level of complaints and delivered excellent customer service. So, if the Complaints Handler sounds like you, then apply today!
- Liaise with external industry bodies such as Ombudsman, EHU and Citizens Advice to ensure customer issues are resolved satisfactorily.
- Handle escalated complaints including complaints from MP’s or CEO level.
- Ensuring that all complaints are responded to within company guidelines and set timeframes.
- Handling a variety of inbound written and verbal customer complaints to an exceptional level.
- Taking ownership of complaints, providing the highest level of customer service
- You will be expected to make decisions and agree/negotiate a resolution.
- Adhere to tight timescales and respond to all complaints in line with business practise.
- Must have dealt with high level complaints ideally in a Call Centre environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to show confidence in adverse situations.
- Show empathy, patience, resilience to customers to deliver high level of customer care.
- Prioritise own workload, frequently reacting to unexpected variances in demand.
- Use MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Access to be able to produce letters, spreadsheets etc.
- Use CRM, Liberty and SRV to analyse data.