Our client, a blue chip manufacturing organisation based in the Birmingham area is looking to recruit a Systems Accountant. This is a permanent opportunity, paying around £50,000 per annum plus bonus, car scheme and pension contribution.
Your duties will include:
- Management of the global Hyperion financial database including maintenance and development activities
- Maintaining Hyperion database and rule base to allow collection and reporting of management, statutory and forecasting accounting models
- Hyperion finance involvement for implementation of Hyperion into new companies including change management for the local team into Hyperion usage and regular training inputs
- Contributing to the development of business planning and forecasting tools at Group and divisional levels
- Developing bespoke financial reports for Group and Divisional Business Partners
- Group Treasury Systems security administration support
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with reporting and financial control teams
- Build and maintain all relevant Group and Divisional report packs
- Developing usage of Hyperion financial systems across the Group by supporting users and delivering virtual and personal training solutions
In order to apply for this position you must:
- Be ACCA, CIMA or ACA part or fully qualified
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with and support teams
- Have process and project management experience
- Possess excellent Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel and Visual Basic.
- Have good Oracle Financial Management (HFM) experience.
If you have the above experience and wish to apply for the vacancy please call the Birmingham office for Michael Kavanagh
For this vacancy Venn Group is acting as both the employment agency and an employment business.