Operations Analyst - ideal 2nd graduate job
7 days left
- Full Time
Commercial Projects Analyst - Global Tech Client
Salary circa £30K - £35K (Basic + Stock Options)
We are working with an ambitious global tech client. They have been recognised by Forbes for their impressive growth achievements. They provide on demand transport and logistics to over 2,000 corporate clients.
The role is an ideal opportunity for a graduate who has gained some commercial experience and is seeking a dynamic, challenging role with a rapidly growing firm.
Reporting to the Head of Transport, you will work on the relationship that our client has with its drivers.
This will involve developing new products and implementing initiatives that will improve driver engagement.
The chosen candidate will demonstrate outstanding communication skills and will enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
You will work to roll-out global projects that will improve business processes.
- Graduate from any degree subject with a 2.1 or First Class degree
- ABB Minimum A Level Grades
- Experience working in a commercial role (1 - 2 years)
- Confident communicator capable of presenting to senior team leaders
- Desire to work in a fast paced, hard working and entrepreneurial working environment.