Digital Marketing Executive - Google AdWords / PPC
Paid Marketing Consultant / PPC / AdWords
Up to £25,000 + benefits
My client is a seriously good company where employees enjoy working and are valued. They are seeking a Paid Marketing Consultant - PPC / AdWords to expand their team. They are a vibrant and growing agency and their on trend offices are based in Nottingham City Centre.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a wide portfolio of clients where you will be setting up websites, managing accounts with the goal of increasing visitors, calls and ROI using paid advertising.
Due to an increasing pool of clients, my client is excited to be looking at expanding its already established team of PPC Consultants.
My client values the importance of working in partnership with their clients. They try to understand their vision and needs to then go on and create innovative and successful marketing campaigns with the best possible ROI.
This position is ideal for someone with 12 months+ paid marketing experience, someone with a strong commercial awareness and strong industry knowledge. You will be responsible for completing assigned tasks on time and to a high standard and for handling medium to large sized clients.
Your Role in brief:
- Working closely with the Account Management team to understand the client needs
- Creation and implementation of the PPC Strategy
- Keyword research
- Ad assessment
- Campaign optimisation
- Reporting back on campaigns at senior level and analysing how the account should develop in the future
- To attend client meetings and present the work completed / represent the company
- Guiding the more junior members of the team
- Minimum of 12 months commercial experience of working with AdWords (or similar Paid Marketing platform)
- Proven performance of work (ROI on accounts, client retention & attitude)
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) for reporting solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
More about them as they are great...
- Gym and showers at work
- Bike to work scheme
- Pool table
- Amazing break away areas
- Flexi time
- Closed over Christmas
- Pension, Medical top up etc etc
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts unfortunately we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs (not including weekends of course) please assume you have been unsuccessful.