Commercial Account Handler
Leading Brokerage with an award winning and progressive environment now seeks an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join its Corporate Client team.
We are looking for candidates that have gained a strong background of dealing with clients from SME, Commercial and Corporate businesses and handled new business, existing business and client management tasks; ensuring that a first class service has been provided at all times.
Career development and progression is consistently achieved with our clients employees and there are many examples of individuals being promoted from within into various areas of the business including Account Executive roles, Managerial roles and Operational positions.
The main accountabilities of the role will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Deal and negotiate the renewal terms with your clients and also with the insurers ensuring correct cover, price and retention of clients
- Manage client accounts and relationships and ensure any mid term amendments are processed
- Deal with new business when needed and cross sell appropriate covers to clients
- The ability to deal with cross class commercial classes of business and advise on appropriate risk management factors for the client
- Maintain client files and ensure everything meets with company guidelines and compliance needs
- Visit Clients and Insurers when needed
- Support less experienced staff when appropriate
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 to 5 Years experience working as a commercial account handler within a commercial insurance broker
- Experience and knowledge of commercial insurance covers and classes of business
- Experience of dealing with Corporate Clients is preferred, but not essential
- Strong team working ethic
This is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming account handler looking to further their career or an experienced broker who is looking to handle larger clients and portfolios.
A very strong salary and benefits package is on offer to attract high calibre candidates.