Lead Credit Risk Analyst
Job Title: Lead Credit Risk Analyst
Salary: to £75,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client, a financial services provider based in London is looking for a talented Lead Analyst to join their growing Credit Risk team. The LeadAnalyst will have the opportunity to develop themselves in a high performance team and have the chance to use their creativity and drive to develop new initiatives and see the complete process through, from ideas to approval. The Lead Analyst will play a pivotal role in the development and profitability of the business.
As a Lead Credit Risk Analyst you will:
- Drive portfolio profitability across products; balance risk and reward to support the business’s growth agenda whilst maintaining control of credit quality and performance.
- Optimise new and existing customer credit decisions for value, setting credit policy and developing strategies to this effect.
- Provide insight to and set expectation for portfolio and segment trends through targeted analysis, forecasting and the development of regular MI.
- Support the development of analysts within the wider credit team.
- Take ownership of credit initiatives; liaising with stakeholders, ensure all decisions satisfy risk appetite and managing controlled delivery.
What do you need to apply?
- At least 3 years’ analytics experience in personal / retail financial services
- Strong SAS / SQL skills
- Extensive programming, database extraction and reporting experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- An excellent academic history with at least a 2:1 degree in a numerical subject and strong A Levels.