EYFS & KS1 Phase Leader - Bromley
3 days left
- Part Time
*Early Years (EYFS) & Key Stage 1 Phase Leader * September 2017* Permanent Contract* TLR*
Are you an ambitious and experienced Teacher with middle management experience looking for the next step in your career?
A primary school situated in the South East London borough of Bromley is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 class teacher to take on a senior leadership position as EYFS and Key Stage 1 Phase Leader.
This is full time position based part-time in class on direct contract with the school from September 2017. Generous out of class planning and management time will be offered as well as a TLR.
The Headteacher is looking to appoint an ambitious teacher with prior experience of teaching either Key Stage 1 or Early Years. This is a well-established high achieving primary school which has recently undergone refurbishment and facility upgrades to allow teachers to use all means necessary to deliver the highest quality of learning. Graded as 'good' by Ofsted with many 'outstanding' features, the entire staff is committed and dedicated to progress and develop this school even further.
The successful candidate for this class based Phase Leader role will be an individual with clear passion for teaching and confidence in their abilities as a teacher and a leader. They will ideally have over 4 years teaching experience and 2 years middle management experience. They will have a proven track record for delivering at least 'good' inspirational teaching.
The school is looking to interview ASAP.
- An outstanding and knowledgeable Class Teacher who will contribute to raising achievement and attainment
- A highly organised and inspirational teacher and leader, who can motivate pupils and staff
- Someone who is able to lead across a creative curriculum and contribute to whole school improvement
- Key Stage 1/Early Years (EYFS) teaching experience
- Previous middle management experience
- A formally recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
The school can offer;
- Opportunities and support for professional and personal development
- A lively, exciting and creative environment
- A great team of dedicated and committed staff
- Delightful and enthusiastic pupils
- Close proximity to public transport links
- Staff car park
In line with this fantastic EYFS/KS1 Senior Leader opportunity the salary for this class based Phase Leadership position will be dependent on experience however will be in line with the main and upper London pay scales as well as receiving an attached TLR2.