Dual Fuel Engineer
Dual Fuel Engineer - Reading - Perm - c£27000 + Bonus (Realistic OTE £32k - £35k), Van, PPE, Pension + Company Benefits
J2 Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with one of the leading employers within the Energy and Utility sector to recruit for a number of Dual Fuel Engineers throughout the UK. The business is extremely well established and has a strong reputation as a leading employer within the sector. They offer an impressive range of benefits, a great working environment and genuine scope for long term career progression for the right candidates.
With the roll out of smart meters, their team of Smart Meter Engineers are instrumental in delivering contractual service levels, whilst complying with technical, safety and regulatory requirements. They are currently looking to add experienced
Dual Fuel Meter Installers to their expanding Technical team, recruiting across England.
As a Dual Fuel Meter Engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Installing and exchanging gas and electric meters in a variety of premises issued via tablets.
- Complete prescribed testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice
- Collect and deposit electric and gas meters from the designated storage facility
- Complete all relevant associated administrative work
- Assist locksmith and/or a debt representative to ensure safe completion of warrant jobs
- Other duties may be undertaken as and when required, in particular when new business is gained
- Achieve and exceed work performance targets and adhere to health and safety procedures, industry standards and codes of practice
The ideal candidate will be Gas Safe and have the relevant qualifications:
- * CCN1, MET1 and MOCOPA
- * REG1 is desired