Marketing Executive: Multi-Award Winning Company
Are you a budding marketing executive who is looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for travel and want to join an internationally company? Then look no further as your perfect role is here!
This is an immediate start so apply now to avoid disappointment!
A marketing team of vibrant self-starters wants you to become the newest member of the group and make an impact from day one as a Marketing Executive!
Are you a dynamic individual who is starting out in their marketing career? If yes this is a gold mine for you! As the new member of the marketing team you will receive a huge amount of exposure to working with senior management and liaising with designers, marketing & PR agencies, advertising agencies and Television companies!
This is the perfect position for a second-jobber who is looking to get their foot in the door of and build up your experience and contacts in a number of areas and catapult your marketing career.
The successful Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing projects, coordination of the direct marketing projects
- Liaising with suppliers, agencies and partners
- Executing all aspects of the agreed high-volume direct marketing plan
- Evaluating campaign success
- Supporting PR and media liaison opportunities
- Proof-reading material and hitting print/production deadlines
The successful marketing executive will have:
- 6-12 months Direct Marketing
- Experience of proof-reading and editing
- A flexible and adaptable attitude to work
- The ability to multitask and work independently
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership
Working hours: Monday to Friday 09.00-17.30
Salary: £24k-£27k dependent on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing marketing team which will nurture you and help you grow in your career. The company offer great benefits such as trips abroad, amazing events across London and even cakes on your Birthday!
As well, if you’re local to SW London and sick of commuting in to Central London then this would be a great move for you!
If you would like to discuss the position please drop me an email on liam @ upgrade recruitment . co .uk for a chat about the role!