EMEA Payroll Specialist 12 month contract
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you currently working in a payroll position but feel like you've reached a ceiling and want to challenge yourself further
This instantly-recognisable organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
- Management of monthly end to end processing of EMEA payrolls
- Establish and maintain effective communications with external in-country providers, monitoring their service levels Maintain effective communications and relationship with internal HR across EMEA
- Maintain payroll files and prepare monthly payroll for all European employees for submission to the payroll bureau
- Setting up of bank payments to payroll providers as well as any Ad Hoc payments such as Wage Advances, annual Tax payments etc.
- Ensuring all payments are entered on the Finance system Preparation of the monthly payroll journals and uploading
- Payroll processing for 25 EMEA countries
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company
This job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.