Commercial Property Associate/Senior
An ASSOCIATE/SENIOR ASSOCIATE COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR is sought to join this progressive top UK 100 law firm's BRISTOL office. This is an opportunity to take an integral part in a wide range of work, with a focus on development work particularly in the social housing sector.
- Have at least 6 years PQE.
- Demonstrate a firm grounding and experience in commercial property work.
- Experience in acting for clients on development, investment and property financing matters.
- Commercially minded and solutions focussed.
- Be an effective team player, willing to contribute and assist others.
- Efficient and confident work planner, able to meet challenging deadlines.
- Be confident in managing a caseload and in working on your own initiative.
- Mentor and supervise junior staff as and when required.
- Be prepared to get involved with the team's business development strategy.
- Be IT literate.
This firm has a strong reputation for supporting staff development and encouraging a work/life balance. A competitive salary is dependent upon experience and an excellent benefits package is also offered.