Travel Insurance Sales Agent
7 days left
- Full Time
Here at Avanti we pride ourselves on career development for our staff. Trust, respect, openness and dependability make up what we call the Avanti spirit.
When prospective customers contact Avanti travel Insurance, your role is to provide a quotation based on their needs. This role requires patience, listening skills and an ability to talk to predominately the over 50’s.
It’s a sales role with a difference. We are not timed on calls, each customer has an enjoyable customer journey and develops a relationship with Avant’s sales agents, also ensuring we comply with Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) requirements.
TCF is an ongoing process, whereby each and every employee has a responsibility to ensure that our customers have confidence in our ability to treat them fairly.
- Consistently achieve/exceed individual and team sales targets and to adhere to industry compliancy standards.
- Respond quickly and professionally to all incoming sales enquiries, listening carefully to client needs and using your product knowledge to correctly inform customers of the products available.
- Provide an excellent customer experience by maintaining a high level of service at all times. This includes pro-actively returning/following up customer calls regarding new/renewed policies.
- Accurately complete medical screening of clients for travel insurance quotes using our IT systems.
- Good attention to details. Accurately complete administrative work/documentation as and when required. This includes inputting and maintaining customer records. All conversations and transactions must be clearly documented, but customer confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
- Attend internal training sessions to expand your skill set and constantly develop within the company and your job role.
Skills & Knowledge:
- It is important to be personable and provide excellent communication skills which allow you to quickly build rapport with customers. You will need to be sales focused and strive to not only achieve but exceed targets.
- Good time management skills that allow you to prioritise your workload and manage your own time effectively, particularly when working to tight deadlines. Plus you must be able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Self-motivated, reliable team player who is able to cope in a fast-paced, results-driven sales environment. Plus you will have the ability to work on your own initiative and offer/implement new ideas.
- The ability to keep calm and focused under pressure, making sure all calls are dealt with in our excellent award- winning customer service manner remaining helpful and friendly at all times.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and have the confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when it is appropriate to seek guidance from a manager.
- Care with attention to detail by producing work that is accurate, orderly and completed on time.
- IT literate with good computer skills.