An engineering organisation based in Keighley, West Yorkshire are looking to recruit a 'Field Engineer'.
The role is paying £17K (There is potential to earn £30K with overtime payments).
You MUST have a driving licence.
Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
The purpose of your job is to… To deliver exceptional customer service on site. Fitting and associated tasks on customer’s premises. Being the face of the company whilst on site in a professional and customer centric manner.
To do this well you must…Be proactive, have a positive and enthusiastic manner, and have the skill set to develop relationships to ensure that we deliver exceptional customer service, exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Your responsibilities are…
- To deliver site service on our customers premises.
- To provide a high level of service to our customers.
- To join the service rota.
- Proactively be aware of health and safety and always follow these guidelines in line with the company expectations.
- Be prepared to work weekends and evenings in line with the rota.
- Be prepared to travel in line with customers’ requirements.
- Support and work positively with all colleagues
- Carrying out other duties that may reasonably be required
You MUST have experience of providing first-class, proactive customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!