5 days left
- Full Time
Safety Engineer - Keynsham
A market leading FTSE 100 Defence organisation is currently recruiting for a Safety Engineer to take on permanent positions ASAP. The company is highly regarded for its employee recognition and vital position in today's market place. You will be a driven individual who is looking to work in a fast paced environment with supportive team in a diverse and challenging environment.
The role involves working with the UK Royal Navy Submarine Flotilla where the combined expertise of the team continues to make a measurable impact on the projects that they work on. The successful applicant will be a self motivated individual who is capable of working off their own initiative to ensure that the safe delivery and capability of projects within the UK Submarine Flotilla.
The successful candidate will display the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- A proactive, enthusiastic and forward thinking individual
- Experience of Royal Navy vessels
- Currently working as a Safety Engineer OR have a desire to form a career as a safety engineer
- Technically competent - to ensure engineering outputs delivered are correct, accurate and coherent.
- Project Management experience (desirable)
- Previous experience managing schedules, budgets and quality parameters (desirable)
- Clear communication skills due to customer interactions
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension contribution
- Share Save Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to be considered for the aforementioned position please submit an application or contact Tom Dugmore on