5 days left
- Full Time
Quality Technician required to join a Manufacturing company based near Milton Keynes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Technician to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for auditing the supply chains process, whilst working with the Quality Manager to ensure the Quality of the products are met.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Quality Technician will be responsible for:
- Food safety compliance
- Testing of products
- Continuous quality improvements
- Working closely with the Technical Manager
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of quality systems and processes
- Experience of working within FMCG environment
- Experience in testing of product
- Ideally have knowledge in product development
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the position is paying between £28-£32K, Pension match of 5%, 3x Life cover, child care vouchers and 25 days holiday. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.