Senior Pricing Analysts - SAS/SQL
Job Title: Senior Pricing Analysts - SAS/SQL
Location: Leeds / Sheffield
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus & benefits
A global bank has a number of opportunities for Senior Analysts join their Credit Risk division.
The role is to responsible for developing forecasting, cut-off and pricing solutions by working both individually and by guiding / coaching analysts to enable a successful delivery, on budget, on time and with clear business / financial benefits. In addition, as a senior member of the team you will take full ownership of some of the most complex analytics projects by managing stakeholder communication, designing the approach and guiding subordinate resource to a successful delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, maintaining and interpreting forecast models, as well as pricing and cut-off models in order to maximise returns that achieve the agree hurdle criteria.
- Developing and supporting the modelling team in the development of compliant regulatory models and stress tests for Basel 2. Formulating business problems and translating them into an actionable analytics plan.
- Developing project plans and managing own projects.
- Liaising with key business stakeholders, understanding the requirements and recommending appropriate analysis to drive projects to successful completion.
- Working closely with colleagues within Global Analytics Centre and supporting offshore project work.
- Accurately analysing trends, financial data and company status to make informed decisions regarding complex credit issues.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar analytical role e.g. financial services, retail, energy etc.
- Experience of using SAS and SQL.
- A degree in a numerical subject (Desirable). However work experience equivalent will be considered.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. analytics experience in one or more of modelling, strategy design, cut-off / pricing optimisation