Teacher of Maths
Capita Education Resourcing is working with an outstanding school seeking to appoint a highly motivated, well-qualified and outstanding Teacher of Mathematics who can continue to inspire and enthuse our Key Stage 3 and 4 students to achieve at the highest levels whilst supporting the development of all learners.
The school provides an outstanding level of education for all pupils. In 2017 the Campus made the top 100 school list for its GCSE results. The school offers enjoyment, opportunity and professional challenge within a supportive environment. Our goal is to reach outstanding in all areas and to become a leading edge school. At our campus we are promoting new concepts in education which include Self-Directed Learning.
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards, and take our new school to Outstanding?
- Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have in-depth subject knowledge at KS3/KS4
- Be an experienced teacher or an exceptional NQT
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school's aims and values
- Enthusiastic and respectful students
- An already successful school with excellent and outstanding aspects
- A strong team of specialist staff
- Support from colleagues within the network of regional schools
- An outstanding CPD programme for staff and are committed to continuous improvement
- An attractive salary package
At the Hull Campus we seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school. The school has a strong ethos of student welfare therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS). For more information please contact Owen Glanz at Capita Education Resourcing on or email your CV