Sanctuary Personnel has an excellent opportunity for a telesales resourcer to work within the Healthcare Division.
You will be liaising with Recruitment Consultants, Candidate Generation team, Candidates and Registration Officers to provide a steady and increased supply of workable candidates for the Permanent Recruitment Team within the Healthcare Division.
The ideal candidate for this job role will need to be passionate, driven and goal orientated. Succeeding in this role will lead to bigger opportunities within the company.
Duties of the telesales resourcer:
* Generating candidate leads through cold-calling and e-mailed adverts.
* Interviewing potential candidates to assess suitability.
* Prioritising workload as per Recruitment Team Leader.
* Generating candidate database through sustained referral campaigns.
* Searching for potential candidates using CV database and organising database to improve efficiency.
* Assisting in tasks required for exhibitions.
* Provide reports on candidate generation.
* Provide unrivalled customer service and candidate experience.
* Any other duties as required by the Team Leader.
* Pro-Active approach and disciplined work ethic.
* Polite and amiable approach to colleagues.
* Good organisational skills.
* Excellent communication.
* Resilient attitude and good objection handling.
* Ambition to develop into more senior roles.
If you would be interested in this position, please click the apply button below.
Sanctuary was founded in 2002 and is one of the fastest growing and successful businesses in East Anglia. In 2014 we were awarded the title of 'Recruitment Agency of the Year' at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence - ahead of over 16,000 recruitment businesses in the country. We were also named the 'Large Business of the Year' at the Anglian Business Awards. In 2015 we were awarded the title of 'Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency'.
Sanctuary Personnel is a 'positive about disabled people' employer and welcome applications from this group. We guarantee an interview for any disabled person that meets the minimum criteria for the role in terms of qualifications. If you believe this is applicable to yourself, please contact Kellie Thorndyke.