Digital Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Wembley for a Digital Marketing Manager with solid digital management and client facing skills to manage the marketing for our clients business.
About the Company:
Our client is a full service digital and marketing agency with online and offline marketing activities. This dynamic team has been actively growing year on year and you will be supported by a web development team, designer and a management team.
As Digital Marketing Manager, the principal elements of the role will be to:
• Deliver Digital Marketing performance according to client requirements and targets.
• Be the lead for digital marketing in our company.
• Support the Head of Online in developing the Company digital marketing offering
• Develop the digital marketing strategy for the clients
• Maximise client’s business performance through the digital channels.
This is a hands on role where you will be responsible for enhancing and optimising journeys through all digital channels to achieve conversion and ultimate revenue for the business. It will also involve launching new digital marketing channels to maximise revenue for a range of clients.
Campaign Planning, Management & Optimisation
• Creating, developing and executing digital strategies and delivering growth
• Execute and manage PPC, SEO, email marketing & social media campaigns to effectively deliver client objectives
• Work on & launch delivery of new digital channels
• Interpret performance reporting data for clients on a regular basis
Taking business forward
• Help to drive innovation and creative solutions for clients
• Work alongside other agencies, to deliver an integrated digital marketing solution
• Reflect the agency ambition and vision in all work, and lead and inspire the team to follow high standards
• Identify and progress commercial opportunities for the clients
Who we’re looking for:
• Hands on experience and strategic knowledge within digital marketing. Key channels: PPC, SEO, email marketing social media
• Proficient in the management of social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Must be able to communicate well, both verbal and written
• Able to present internally and externally
• Ability to manage client expectations
• Knowledge of industry tools and technologies
• Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel
• Passion for and wide understanding of all aspects of digital media
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise work load to meet deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Graduated to degree level or equivalent
• Enthusiastic with a passion for digital marketing
• Copywriting and proofing experience.
• Decision-maker and able to give logical reasoning behind decisions
• Be able to direct and/ or execute optimisations based on performance analysis
• Proven ability to interpret large amounts of information and data
• At least 5 years' experience in marketing, with at least 3 in digital marketing
For the role of Digital Marketing Manager there is on offer an annual salary between £28,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience. You will also receive company benefits which include Team lunches and evening outings, Health Insurance, discount perks across a multitude of retailers, pension scheme and much more.
There are clear growth plans to ensure the right candidate has the opportunity to progress within the company. If this Digital Marketing Manager role sounds like something you are interested in, please do apply.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Digital, marketing, media, creative, seo, ppc