Head of Predictive Analytics
Job Title: Head of Predictive Analytics
Salary: to £125,000 + bonus & package
An opportunity to play a prominent role in the senior management team of a growing retail bank; you’ll be responsible for leading a team in data mining and discovery on new data sources (Internal/External/structured/unstructured) and developing new algorithms and predictive characteristics for decision making.
- Lead the team in data mining and data discovery on new data source (internal & external, structured & unstructured), and develop new algorithms and predictive characteristics for decision making
- Lead the team in portfolio analytics on end to end credit cycle (prospecting, acquisition, ECM and collection for retail banking products (credit card, personal loan etc.).
- Responsible for developing and deploying cutting edge customer analytic techniques and methodology (segmentation/clustering, forecasting, decision tree, machine learning, and survival analysis, etc.).
- Engaged in big data analysis/research, web analytics, social media application for risk/business, especially in customer acquisition and customer engagement
- Lead, develop and motivate the team to attract, retain and develop the capacity, capability and drive a team of world class data scientists.
- Implement processes, infrastructure and resources needed to deliver agreed team plans and targets
- Automate and streamline the processes to maximise integration, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Considerable experience in credit risk/marketing analytics and strategy development & implementation experience in retail banking
- Hands-on experience on using relevant software packages, i.e. SAS, SQL, NoSQL, Python, HADOOP, Spark, Java, Hive
- Hands-on experience on statistical modelling/ machine learning technologies
- Bachelor degree in Math, statistics, computer science and engineering etc
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate analysis and recommendations to colleagues and business stakeholders
- Worked collaboratively with other colleagues
- Team management experience including recruitment, training and performance management of resources.
- Team player who thrives in a progressive and not heavily structured environment.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Able to balance the creative and analytical demands of the role.
- High level of project management and ability to implement a multitude of complex initiatives effectively