Assistant Head Teacher
7 days left
- Full Time
We are a welcoming Primary School located in West London, seeking an Assistant Headteacher to come and join our fantastic leadership team. You will be joining a highly motivated and forward thinking Leadership Team, who have helped develop a fantastic reputation at the school.
This is a great opportunity for experienced leaders or outstanding teachers, looking for the next step in their career. As part of the role of Assistant Headteacher you will have responsibility of curriculum taking the strategic lead on curriculum in the school. This will involve line managing subject leaders, undertaking monitoring and evaluation activities, leading elements of staff training and further improvement of the learning experiences we provide our children to ensure the best possible outcomes.
About the school:
We are a successful primary school that offers fantastic career opportunities to its teachers. The school is located in Hammersmith and Fulham, West London and benefits from excellent transport links including the underground, over ground and bus links.
We would welcome applications from outstanding teacher who have:
- A commitment to continuous professional development and experience of training others
- Evidence of being an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Significant experience of working as a leader in a primary school
- Experience across EYFS, SK1 or KS2
- A passion for education
- The ability and willingness to work collaboratively as well as use own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills, high expectations and the ability to motivate and inspire others
We can offer you:
- Collaborative working in a supportive and friendly environment
- Fantastic resources to support teaching and learning
- High quality CPD available for the staff
- An stable leadership team
- A school with a wide variety of curriculum enrichment opportunities
If you would like to find out more about this role then please send through your CV to Reeson Education today.