Senior Marketing Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
- Exciting role in a growing and progressive organisation
- Reporting to the Head of Acquisition, this role will play a crucial role in maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Opportunity for an experienced marketer to develop their career
The Role: This well- known organisation is going through a period of growth. They are now looking for an ambitious marketer to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing content for the website, increasing brand awareness and help to increase attendance to site specific events.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Manager include:
- Create, Curate & Commission content pieces
- Manage local PR agency to increase brand awareness
- Come up with innovative ideas to encourage use of premium subscription service
- Design & create marketing materials such as brochures for certain events
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience of creating eye catching content to use in a content-lead, inbound marketing strategy to drive leads for the sales teams.
- Experience working for a B2B organisation in as content focussed role
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting ideas
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: A start-up tech business that has achieved 50% year on year on growth since being established. They are planning to expand their online content offering so are after marketing managers who can bring new and innovative ideas to the table.
The Package for Senior Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £40,000-42,000
- Unlimited holiday
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Manager will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.