Payroll and Pensions Administrator
5 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll and Pensions Administrator to join this company on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. Seeking people with experience in both payroll and ideally pension's administration this is a great role where you can be part of a team make a difference. In this payroll and pension administration role you will need to be hands on and have an ability to communicate with people as well as with HMRC.
As the payroll and pensions administrator your duties will include:
- Dealing with a high volume of queries
- Working closely with HR to resolve issues
- Contacting HMRC to resolve queries
- Updating and maintaining payroll reports
- Producing accurate information
- Ensuring that people are paid correctly and on time
- Register relevant people onto the pension's scheme the business operates
- Update pensions administration records, including removing people from the scheme
- Deal with queries regarding pensions
This is high volume role and the ideal candidate must be able to work to set deadlines. As the payroll and pensions administrator will need to have experience and be up to date on changes in regulations regarding payroll and pensions. As an individual you need to be a team player, able to deal with a high volume of queries and cope in a demanding environment. Ideally you will be available at short notice and happy to commit to a contracted period of 12 months.