4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: 23-25k DOE + 6k OTE
Hours: Full time with additional Saturday's during busy periods (Flexible)
Our client is an international travel organisation that is based in Brighton and they are looking for an enthusiastic & ambitious sales individual to join their busy and fun team to generate & convert sales leads by both inbound & outbound calls.
You will have the opportunity to attend student society events to increase business and must have the ability to be able to build and develop relationships at all levels. A desire to learn further sales skills also essential.
* Making initial contact with all customers including contacting new and existing enquiries
* Dealing with all incoming phone & email enquiries
* Support the Events Executive whilst representing the company at events across the UK
* Implementing the company strategy to grow repeat business
* Building relationships with all professionals to obtain contributions and representatives for events
* Help promote the company with fresh new ideas
* Work closely with the Global Sales and Marketing Team in the UK, Australia and The Netherlands to develop sales strategies
* Educated to degree level
* Minimum 2 years proven sales experience, in both face to face and telephone environments
* Energetic, focused and results orientated mentality
* The confidence to achieve targets and generate sales leads
* Excellent written and communication skills essential
* Presentation experience advantageous
* Full clean driving licence and valid passport
If you are looking for an energetic sales role with the potential to grow within then please apply online along with a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be the ideal candidate for the position or for more information please call Kelly Lloyd on !
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.