3 days left
- Full Time
In2 Planning is a successful boutique wealth management company, providing financial planning for individuals and business owners alike.
Due to continued expansion we are now looking for a FinancialAdministrator to join our dedicated, professional and friendly financial support team based in our impressive London office in Shoreditch, just a few minutes walk from Old Street station.
To join the team you will need to be highly self motivated, proactive and maintain the highest standards of professionalism at all times.
As a dedicated administrative support to one senior IFA you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with day to day client and provider enquiries
- Diary management and arranging client meetings for the adviser
- Liaison and research with financial product companies
- Preparing for client meetings including quote requests, obtaining valuations and appropriate literature
- Issuing letters of authority and diarising for the return of policy information
- Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
- Inputting new business proposals to the back office system in line with Company procedures
- Dealing with ad hoc client instructions i.e. change of address
- Maintaining accurate records of all verbal and non-verbal communications with the client
- Ensuring all correspondence is scanned to the client file in a timely manner
- Maintaining up to date client fact find information on the back office system
- Maintaining client files in line with Compliance procedures
- Keeping track of fees and chasing where appropriate
- Proficiency in scanning software, research tools and other systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write own letters and proactively and independently reply to correspondence
- Competent in Microsoft, Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong client and consultant relationships
- A confident and robust manner and a good sense of humour
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional organiser with very high attention to detail
The environment is fast paced, dynamic and hard working so we want our people to develop. We offer excellent on the job training as well as financial support and time off to enable you to work towards your industry exams.
Prior experience in Financial Services would be a bonus but is not essential.
So If you are looking for a fresh challenge, the chance to work with a team of fun and professional people and the opportunity to study towards your industry qualification then this could be an excellent opportunity for you.