Spanish or German speaking Credit Controller
Up to £24K + benefits
Our client, a global company within the electronics sector, is seeking to appoint a German or Spanish speaker with credit control experience. The successful candidate will be joined a friendly and passionate team.
Description of Duties:
- Collect overdue rentals
- Handle customer queries and issues
- Reply to customer correspondence
- Prepare and issue settlement quotations to customers in line with the relevant portfolios agreed procedures
- Run direct debits
- Prepare monthly different reports
- Attend monthly meetings or conference calls with clients re arrears and report
Qualifications / Skills / Personal Attributes:
- Previous experience of credit control.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fluent in spoken and written either Spanish or German
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligent, thorough, reliable, organised, ability to conduct work in accordance within timeframes/meet deadlines
- Good team player, flexible, positive attitude
- Self motivated
- Numerically accurate
- Excellent communicator
- In order for your application to be successful, your CV will need to reflect the relevant experience in relation to the skills requested in the responsibilities above. It may be necessary for you to tailor your CV highlighting that experience or skills.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.