Account Manager (Medical)
Account Manager (Medical devices)
Highly competitive basic + Bonus
London / Southeast England
Our Client is in the skin business - bringing pioneering skin technology to medical professionals in the fields of dermatology, anti-ageing & aesthetics, cosmetic & plastic surgery as well as general practice. The business supply innovative medical devices and services throughout the healthcare and anti-ageing industry and are proud supporters of various organisations including skin cancer charities. In addition, their Academy based in Watford provides state of the art facilities for training, conferences and events.
They are seeking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team. This position will be responsible for the London and Southeast England region.
Objectives of the role
With a comprehensive knowledge of the NHS and private medical sectors, your role will be responsible for delivering the sales strategy, building customer loyalty, increasing sales, driving profitability and differentiating the business from the competition. This role will involve:
- To grow sales across the London and Southeast England territory - building and maintaining strong relationships to drive sales, product ideas and business development
- Reporting on sales and managing the CRM database
- Provide feedback on competitor products seen in the field and propose ideas for future products, promotions and marketing campaigns
- Attending high profile events within your territory
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience selling medical devices in to the NHS and/or private medical sector
- Experience of territory working - working in a field based sales role
- Ability to create new relationships and manage existing ones, building customer loyalty
- A desire to continue learning about new products in the market and staying up to date with advances within the industry
- A valid UK driving licence
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, pioneering organization with the ability to perform an integral role and enjoy continued career progression.