Customer Retention Executive - Gaming Company - £25K - Central London
Our client is a privately owned online gaming company.
Their aim is to bring to market the best casino, bingo and slot products under one brand, truly focused on delivering an exceptional player experience.
This is a grad job from day one offering up to £25K starting salary depending on your level of experience.
Key responsibilities of the role;
You will be responsible for helping to drive retention through the delivery of targeted customer communications and insights. Working as part of the Retention team, this role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the organisation.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Retention team to implement tactical customer marketing campaigns and life cycles
- Creating schedules and promotional calendars
- Executing multi-channel campaigns including email, SMS, print and online - this involves working closely with multiple stakeholders to manage the process and ensure the message is relevant
- Ongoing competitor research and recommendations
- Provide monthly analytical reports on website and campaign performance
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Must be fluent in English
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Educated to Degree standard or equivalent within a relevant subject
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong interest and knowledge of online gambling
- Understanding of current affairs
- Takes initiative and can work autonomously
What are the perks of working at this company?
They offer a contributory pension, membership of perkbox, Death in service scheme (4 x annual salary tax free) and Bupa healthcare, benefits (except pension) kick in on successful completion of standard 6-month probationary period.