We are pleased to be working with a successful global enterprise based in Dunstable, our client is the UK premier manufacturer within a specialist sector and are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their fast-paced team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain experience within a varied role that may offer additional responsibilities over time.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Sales Ledger, purchase ledger and credit control
- Raising purchase orders on the system
- Processing sales invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Credit Control
- Resolving queries
- General Administration and assisting the Finance Director and Management Accountant where necessary
- Ability to work within a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong communication skills with the confident to deal with people at all levels
- Confident and professional in your approach
- Exposure within an Accounts Admin or Finance Assistant function
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word (intermediate)
Hours and Benefits:
- 9am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- 25 days holiday
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Competitive Salary
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.