Junior Accounts Assistant
Accounts Assistant/ Progressive Role/ Successful and Growing Business/ Manchester City Centre
I am working on an exciting opportunity for a junior accounts assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing business that have experienced consistent and sustained growth and are now looking to grow their finance team as a result.
The successful candidate will work as part of a talented and vibrant team. The role will provide hands on experience of accounting processes as well as development opportunities. My client is keen to meet with passionate accounts candidates that have some experience of transactional accounts processes and who are ideally studying towards an accountancy qualification.
- Processing of purchase invoices for multiple business outlets
- Processing of employee expense claims
- Multiple bank reconciliations
- Processing of sales ledger invoices
- Assisting senior team members with VAT returns
- Client query resolution - explanation of company accounts
- Previous experience within an accounts/ office based role
- Passionate about a career in accountancy
- Excellent numerical ability
- Ability to manage own workload effectively
- Understanding of bookkeeping processes
If the above role sounds like something that matches your skill set and career goals - please contact Rosie at Nixon Caunce Associates at your earliest convenience to discuss or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.