Lead Installation Engineer (AV)
Lead AV Installation Engineer - Farnborough
Very Competitive Salary with Overtime Opportunities available.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for the UK’s largest established audio & visual equipment and services supplier.
Farnborough and surrounding areas
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Lead Installation Engineer to join their current team of engineers installing presentation, video conferencing, digital signage and many other aspects of audiovisual equipment. The successful candidate will operate mainly out of the Farnborough region, reporting to the southern engineering manager.
The role will involve delivering cutting edge solutions with the highest standards, so the successful candidate will have to cope well working under pressure and to tight deadlines. The role will also include opportunities for some weekend, out of hours and away from home work - so flexibility on working hours is key to this position with full payments available for overtime.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years experience is required
- A recognized electronic/video qualification is advantageous
- A full driving license and current passport
- Relevant H&S qualifications, together with CRB Check and ECS or CSCS accreditation.
- Very competitive salary
- Full and ongoing training provided
- Opportunity to work with the latest cutting edge solutions
- Fun place to work with a good structure
- and much more.
If you feel you match the above criteria - Apply now!