Customer Retentions Adviser
GoDaddy is looking for a Customer Retentions Adviser as we expand our sales and service team, as our business grows. With a starting salary of £16,000 plus OTE, there is no better time to join our central Nottingham office sales hub, where you will enjoy a fun and friendly working environment and a great benefits package! This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work within an industry-leading tech company.
GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures - helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy is looking for a Customer Retentions Adviser as we expand our sales and service team, as our business grows -
- Provide a vital point of contact for customers who may be looking to cancel their services with the company, aiming to address and resolve issues and retain the customer
- Communicating with confidence, understanding and conviction, use objection handling and negotiating skills to explore and address issues that caused the customer to seek to cancel
- Identify and actively pursue steps to enhance our relationship with customers, aiming to add value to the relationship and secure customers for the longer term
- Able to build good working relations with customers as well as within the sales team
- A team player, ready and able to balance achieving individual and team goals
- Excellent communication skills, with understanding and conviction
- Able to use initiative when engaging with customers
- A good telephone manner, able to adapt tone and direction to suit the needs of customers
- Experience of working with key performance indicators, in a target-driven sales environment, and an understanding of customer retentions would also be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- City centre location
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- A games room (table tennis, anyone?), with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
- A dedicated, continuous training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
Please note: working hours are Mon - Fri 9-5:30pm (no weekend working), and there is no cold calling.
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
At GoDaddy, we're in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
Click "apply now" and complete your application on our in-house system.