Online Sales Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
Position: Online Sales Executive - Amazon and eBay
Location: Greater Manchester (BL1 2HB)
Hours: 37.5 hour week (Monday - Friday)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + 25 days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Bonus Scheme.
Maxgear Limited is an ecommerce business selling directly to consumers in the UK and International Marketplaces. Our market-leading cycle equipment, accessories and clothing Brands have experienced significant growth across our multiple sales channels in recent years. The business is now ready to move forward with ambitious expansion plans to grow its market share in the UK and overseas. To maximise the opportunities this provides, we are seeking to appoint a professional recruit to fulfil the role of Online Marketplaces Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Amazon and eBay listing specialist who will be responsible for both new and existing listings on Amazon, eBay, Shopify and other online marketplaces in the UK and overseas. You will be responsible for managing new product uploads and optimising product listings. The primary role is to maximise sales revenues on all targeted channels and to launch the business in to new marketplaces.
If you have the desire to succeed and to work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment, then this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join a market leader in the sports industry.
- Responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimised to the highest standards across all active sales channels.
- Increase listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximise revenue.
- Managing all products on Amazon, eBay, Shopify and other online marketplaces worldwide.
- Evaluating traffic and sales conversion data to improve effectiveness of online content and maximise results.
- Identify any problem areas and liaise with relevant departments to improve.
- Research and respond to competitor activity and pricing to protect and enhance current market share.
- Use the in-house multi-channel management system ('Channel Advisor’) with utmost accuracy.
- Use the Channel Advisor system to successfully launch the Company in to new marketplaces in the UK and overseas.
- Understand the importance of search terms within the main product descriptions and have the ability to research and write effective search criteria.
- Keep each marketplace updated with latest products and promotions.
- Generate customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status.
- Develop specific strategies for the clearance of any excess stock.
- Proactively reporting to the Directors with feedback on current sales and recommendations for new products, pricing and promotions.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of creating successful and professional Amazon and eBay product listings.
- Knowledge of increasing listing rankings to improve product visibility and sales conversion.
- Strong commercial awareness with demonstrable results.
- Attention to detail to ensure every new product listing on every channel is 100% accurate and complete.
- Analytical skills to download, interpret and report on sales data from marketplaces.
- You should be highly computer literate, analytical, commercially astute, possessing strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience of launching a Brand into overseas marketplaces would be a distinct advantage.
- A passion for ecommerce and a desire to learn how to optimise product titles, search terms, categories, etc... so that revenues can be maximised on each marketplace.
- Working knowledge of Shopify and Channel Advisor or similar ecommerce / multi-channel software would be advantageous.
- Reasonable knowledge of the sporting goods industry and ideally the cycling, running or triathlon markets would be desirable.
- Educated to Degree Level, you will have at least 3-5 years` experience within a similar function.
SALARY: £28,000+ per annum + 25 days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Bonus Scheme + Pension.
To apply for this position, please send your CV along with details of your current salary and notice period.