Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
7 days left
- Full Time
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an ambitious Year 2 teacher / KS1 teacher who is keen to make a difference to work at a "Good" primary school located in Ashford. This beautiful three form entry school is well equipped with spacious grounds which backs on to a large playing field with a football pitch. The successful Year 2 teacher / KS1 teacher will have the benefits with a welcoming and supportive leadership team who pride themselves on creating a family feel at the school. The position is also open to NQT`s.
About the Role
- Year 2 teacher / KS1 teacher
- Full time classroom responsibilities
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class ensuring equality of opportunity for all
- Deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/subject that you teach
- NQT`s welcome to apply
- Full time contract role from September 2017
- Salary from £23,778 up to £39,331 (dependent on experience)
About the School
- "Good" and innovative primary school on its journey to Outstanding (Ofsted, November 2016)
- Cohesive school with supportive staff and governors
- Dynamic and creative environment that supports and enhances their vision and ethos
- Accelerated career development for ambitious teachers, which can include gaining qualifications in middle and senior leadership
- Opportunities to lead school improvements
- A climate where your contributions as a teacher are valued and positively received by all
- Short walk from the high street and transport links
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (essential)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number DXHA29004.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.