Buyer and Supply Chain Planner
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you available immediately to commit to a 9-10month contract?
Are you a car driver?
Do you have recent purchasing experience?
Have you worked within supply chain?
If you can answer YES to ALL 4 questions then please read on...
An excellent opportunity for a Buyer and Supply Chain Planner has arisen to cover a Maternity Contract for 9-10months.
The successful person must have purchasing experience and ideally be available immediately to start work and complete a handover.
The successful Buyer and Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for all buying and supply chain requirements as well as:
- Preparation of all supply chain analysis requirements, including demand planning & sales forecasting, Sales order stock allocations, Product life cycle and Obsolescence management and customer supply chain liaison management.
- Plan Buying requirements to meet all the daily production and sales requirements
- Produce and maintain forecasts based on usage and forecast growth
- Raise and issue purchase orders to meet the all the daily requirements of the organisation
- Oversee the daily Buying and Supply Chain requirements and activities working closely with the Department Managers, Sales & Customer Service Manager and Operations Director to achieve the required levels of production and customer service to fulfil the organisation requirements
The successful Buyer and Supply Chain Planner must have the following personal qualities/ experience:
- The ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and work within tight timescales.
- Must be able to investigate problems, find root causes and implement solutions
- Must have a minimum of 12-18 months experience in an Analytical role
- Must be PC literate with an advanced working knowledge of spreadsheets, including macros, pivot tables, V/H Lookups etc
- Team player and self motivated
- Need to be a car driver as will have to travel to the other local office within Berkshire
If you are interested in this 9-10month contract and meet ALL of the above criteria then PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.