5 days left
- Full Time
Sales Manager - £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
We currently have a very exciting and challenging opportunity for a driven, passionate, self-motivated and experienced Sales Manager that can drive our client's business forward by targeting new business and extending the services and opportunities to their existing customer base.
This is a great opportunity to take control of your own strategy and development programme to drive sales forward and increase turnover.
You will also be working towards developing and managing your own sales team along the way, so sound people, development and mentoring skills are essential to the success of this role.
Our client designs and manufactures chargers, power supplies, cathodic protection systems for rail, industrial, oil and gas and the corrosion protection market and have a small team based in Haverhill on the Cambridge, Suffolk, Essex border. The successful applicant therefore must be able to work within a technical, project orientated environment and show potential to recruit and lead a successful sales team.
Reporting to the Group MD, the successful candidate will be based in Haverhill and work closely with the team here, to provide all sales and marketing support functions.
Brief Job Description:
- Responsible for all sales and marketing activity
- Achieve sales and define forward strategy to meet them
- Provide reports for senior managers
- Propose and pursue new opportunities
- Support and maintain existing accounts
- Proven track record in industrial or technical sales
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Good communications skills
- IT literate
- Ability to work with a small team
Desirable but not essential
- Engineering or technical experience or qualifications
If you feel you have the strengths, drive and determination to fulfil this role and are a "results driven" person, then please forward your CV to Cla