Senior Accountant - Leading Regional Firm
3 days left
- Full Time
My client is a multi partner Chartered Accountants based in Hemel Hempstead and they are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join their highly successful practice. The ideal applicant will be someone who is looking to progress their career and develop their skills further.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible for; Accounts preparation, bookkeeping, etc.
- VAT Tax Returns, bank reconciliations and general adhoc duties
- Liaising with clients and resolving queries
The ideal Senior Accountant:
- Must be ACCA/ACA qualified
- At least 4 years practice experience
- Must have experience preparing statutory accounts
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Will be looking to progress with their career in Accountancy and strengthen their skills
For further information on this Senior accountant role, please apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers