Skilled Bus, Coach, PCV, HGV Mechanic (Harlow)
Skilled Engineer, Fitter, Mechanic
PSV Coach Bus
Salary is £14.94 per hour plus employment benefits
Flexible Shift Pattern
Our clients, one of Europe's largest transport providers are looking for a dynamic Skilled Engineer (Fitter) to join their valuable team, which is fundamental to the smooth operation of the business.
They are looking a skilled PCV/HGV Fitter to assist with the maintenance of a mixed vehicle fleet of double decks, single decks and midi-buses to keep the fleet in first-class condition.
You will have:
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Understanding of the Department of Transport/DVSA standards desirable Enjoy working as part of a team
- Work to the highest safety, presentation and quality standards
- Proven experience of servicing and repairing vehicles
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach to hours of work.
Ideally you will have experience of working for a Bus or Coach company, with HGV vehicles or maybe have a forces transport background. You will hold the relevant qualifications for the role and be happy to undertake continuing professional development required to maintain your certifications.
Salary £14.94 per hour plus benefits including free bus travel for yourself, your partner and eligible children