Decision Science Analysts
Job Title: Decision Science Analysts
Salary: to £40,000 plus bonus and benefits
Multiple opportunities for Statistical Modellers / Credit Risk Analysts to join the Decision Science team of a growing UK bank.
- Develop credit risk and marketing models to optimise customer acquisition and underwriting, line assignment, line management and pricing.
- Ensure all models in operation are fit for purpose through the development of dynamic model monitoring suites, and recalibrate or redevelop these models when necessary.
- Identify new opportunities and improvements in current practices across Credit and Marketing through inquisitive and innovative analysis.
What do you need to apply?
- 6 months - 3 years experience in statistical modelling and analysis using regression and other statistical techniques within a financial services environment, ideally credit risk or marketing within retail banking.
- Proficiency using SAS, SQL and Office products, in particular Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to combine these technical skills with a solid commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to senior business members.
- A degree (2:1 or better) in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics or Operations Research