SQL Analysts - Credit Systems Roles
Job Title: 2 x SQL Analysts - Credit Systems Roles
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 + bonus & benefits
A successful and established financial services organisation is looking for SQL Analysts to support, implement and maintain their credit decision systems.
As a Credit Systems Analyst you will support the maintenance and development of decisioning tools that allow the business to align to risk appetite framework for all portfolios and integration of risk policies relevant to regulatory and statutory requirements. You will also support the safety of all customer life cycle decisions balancing risk and rewards to drive profitable growth while ensuring customers are responsibly managed.
As a Credit Systems Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of new decisioning strategies (policies, scorecards etc.) in the decisioning systems
- Identifying full impact on the decisioning process of any changes to decisioning systems across all portfolios
- Delivering regular management information on the outputs from decisioning systems
- Full documentation of detail and testing of changes to decisioning systems
- Identifying and logging business/ operational risks within decisioning systems and processes
What do you need to apply?
- At least 12 months experience within an analytics environment
- SAS / SQL developing and testing codes (essential)
- The ability to understand and analyse data and the ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner the ability to work under your own initiative, with minimal supervision
- Rigorous attention to detail with
- Familiarity with automated decisioning tools through design, maintenance and strategy development