5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title - CAD Technician
Package - £30-40k plus benefits
Location - South-East London
We are currently recruiting for an experienced CAD technician to join our client's Design team, a specialist sub-contractor who have been involved in some of London's most prestigious restoration projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a CAD Technician, with some experience in surveying and designing heritage and restoration projects, to develop themselves to their full potential within a contractor that maintains a stellar reputation in the London construction industry. Our client are extremely well-established, providing you with a stable environment in which to do your work.
Reporting to our client's Design Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Surveying and setting out Restoration projects
- Producing 2d CAD designs based on site surveys
- Altering and updating designs as required
- Assisting project team with any design issues and playing a key role in the management of contracts involved in
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- 2D AutoCAD experience required
- Experience in surveying and setting out of Restoration Construction Projects
- Knowledge of masonry, restoration or faience projects
This is a great opportunity to join a leading contractor in the London Restoration sector. If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Tom Fitzpatrick on .