Personal Tax Senior - Top 20 Firm
5 days left
- Full Time
A Top 20 firm with an office located a short walk from Peterborough Station, is looking to expand their tax team with a Tax Senior. A good opportunity for someone currently at a senior level looking to broaden their tax knowledge and wanting to progress their career. A strong remuneration package is on offer.
The successful applicant will be responsible for their own portfolio of high net worth private clients, involved in the preparation of tax returns, and in the administration of the portfolio. Reporting will mainly be to the department’s senior manager.
- Manage your own portfolio of high net worth private clients
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Assist in the development and training of more junior members of the team
- Identify Tax planning opportunities for clients
- Advising clients on a range of personal tax matters
- Substantial knowledge and experience of personal tax
- ATT qualified - with the intention to study CTA
- Experience dealing with clients, face-to-face and over the phone
- Very strong prioritisation and organisational skills
If you would like to more about this Personal Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers