**Compliance Engineer (Acoustics, Air Tightness and Ventilation) wanted urgently! Paying up to £31,000 basic plus a discretionary company bonus!**
Our fantastic client is looking to add a Compliance Engineer (Acoustics, Air Tightness and Ventilation) to their ever-growing team!
This very attractive and rewarding opportunity has become available for a Compliance Engineer to work alongside developers on some of the most impressive projects in the UK, providing them with a quality testing service, as per the requirements of Part E, F and L of the Building Regulations.
You will be responsible for testing new buildings using specialist equipment and reporting software.
- Conducting ventilation performance tests in accordance with Building Regulations Part F
- Liaising with site management
- Fault detection
- Conducting air tightness tests in accordance with Building Regulations Part L, Section 6 of Scottish Building Standards and Client specified standards
- Results analysis and producing findings in accordance with the Company reporting procedures
- Preparing all the necessary reports for the Line Manager
- Presentation of findings to Clients
- Conduct daily routine checks of the equipment and vehicle to ensure that the equipment/van is in good working condition
- Conducting related Consultancy Services as required
- Report any faults/repairs requirements to the Line Manager
- Conducting sound insulation testing in accordance with Building Regulations Part E, Code for Sustainable Homes, BB93, section 5 of Scottish Building Standards
You should have:
- A high attention of detail
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Commercial awareness in which you can identify potential areas for new projects
- An excellent professional mannerism, both verbally and in writing
- A good ability to problem solve
- The ability to build relationships
- Good computer literacy and numeracy
- Excellent diagnostic skills (investigative, problem identification and solution)
- Sound Insulation Testing experience for compliance with part E, CSH, (this would be advantageous)
- Previous construction experience
- You will be required to successfully complete the in-house Dwelling Air Tightness (DAT) Training Course within the first six months of employment
- You will be required to successfully complete the Ventilation Testing & Commissioning Course within the first six months of employment
- A clean driving license
- CSCS cardholder
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a large organisation with great career progression.
If you think you have the necessary skills and requirements for the role than please apply!Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.