Inbound Telesales / Central Property Consultant
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Inbound Sales consultant / Central property Consultant
Salary: £16.000 with OTE of £45.000
YOPA are on the hunt for the hungriest sales people to join the business, if you are resilient, able to manage a high intensity work load on your own and understand that working to your best ability in sales reflects on how much you earn, Then apply now!
If you think you are ready for the challenge, then YOPA has a seat for you!
Who are YOPA?
YOPA’s on a mission to transform the way people sell their homes. The experience of selling your home is stressful, inefficient and incredibly expensive. For years, high street estate agents have over-promised and under-delivered.That’s where YOPA comes in. We’re cleaning up estate agency by letting people take control of their sale and charging them a small fixed fee, rather than a whopping percentage of their sale.
The average YOPA customer saves over £3,000 in estate agency fees.We’re giving customers the best of both worlds: a personal Local YOPA Agent to help them through their sale from start to finish, combined with a cost-saving 24/7 online service. With hundreds of glowing customer reviews on Trustpilot, a £16 million funding round led by Savills and a high-profile TV advertising campaign underway, we’re off to a flying start and are looking to supercharge our growth.
What is the Role?
Due to exciting expansion here at YOPA we are looking for experienced telephone based sales professionals with a proven track record of thriving within a target driven environment. You should possess a strong commercial acumen, the ability to identify and maximise every opportunity, and the aspiration to excel and develop the role. A desire to provide the utmost in Customer Service on every contact is also a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell business product to customers
- Handle inbound calls from prospective and existing customers.
- Deliver personalised engagement on each call, adjusting pitch to best match lead type.
- Work to daily / weekly targets, to achieve required results.
- Displaying excellent listening skills to identify customer needs, understanding and demonstrating customer care and high levels of customer service.
- The role will involve positioning both our core sales services and those of carefully selected partners to help our customers progress their journeys.
- To proactively feedback on customer interaction to identify product and process improvements.
- Explaining and promoting YOPA to prospective customers.
- Planning targets and assisting proposal writing.
- Assisting with marketing activities.
- Sales planning activities, working with preparing sales pitches.
- Maintaining and updating customer database.
- Associated admin duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- Natural sales ability
- Flawless telephone manner
- Ability to handle objection
- Team player work ethic
- Hungry to succeed
- Self-motivated attitude
- Ability to build rapport efficiently in a timely manner
- Tenacious approach with the ability to balance customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to share best practice with colleagues
- Confident and professional
- PC skills using MS Office
- Comfortable using a CRM system, i.e. Salesforce
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Excellent time management skills
- At least 1 recent solid year field sales experience within the last 6 months is required
Only the hungriest, most resilient people looking for a career opportunity need apply!