Sales Executive (Membership)
West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce is the leading organisation representing the business community across the whole of West Cheshire and North Wales. As an independent, not for profit organisation, our objectives remain clear: to promote and encourage business for our members and others regionally, nationally and internationally to improve commercial growth and prosperity.
Position: Membership Executive - Permanent, Full time position
Salary: £16k to £18k negotiable depending on experince basic p.a. plus attractive commission structure (uncapped)
OTE 25,000 p.a.
Travel allowance, laptop and mobile phone
Company healthcare and pension scheme available after qualifying period
• To grow and retain the membership for West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce.
Key Performance Indicators
• Pro-actively sell membership of the Chamber of Commerce to all businesses in West Cheshire and North Wales.
• Work with the Operations Director to ensure that existing businesses remain members and access the range of membership benefits and services available.
Role & Responsibilities
• Promote membership to all local businesses with a view to these businesses joining the Chamber.
• Attend regular networking events throughout the region. This will involve working at various locations and times across our geographical area.
• Complete the necessary administration tasks relating to membership applications, renewals and customer feedback.
• Develop relationships with existing members to understand their business needs and ensure that they are making maximum use of the membership benefits package.
• A proven track record of securing new business and maximising existing customer spend in a similar sales environment is not essential but would be an advantage.
• Superior sales skills and customer focus with effective questioning, listening and rapport building skills and techniques.
• Confident and competent communicator with excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, attention to detail and be able to deliver high quality work.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
• Team player, with the ability to seek and identify leads for other Chamber activities including training, events and services.
Essential: Hold a valid UK Driving licence