Part Time Technical Account Exec, growing HR software company
6 days left
- Part Time
Our client is seeking a part-time, experienced Account Executive to develop their existing accounts and generate new amongst corporate HR professionals working a minimum of 24 hrs/wk with a salary of £28k fte +commission.
Founded in 2001, our client is a dynamic company with a flexible and unique portfolio of online HR tools targeted at companies ranging from large corporate to mid-sized businesses. They have an enviable list of clients across both public and private sector and work with them in partnership to transform the talent in their organisation.
Located near Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire they are seeking a part or full time Account Executive to join their friendly, flexible and collaborative team.
Reporting to the MD, this role will help the business grow through proactive participation in winning new business together with exceptional account management of the current clients (approximately 75). It will also implement and manage the delivery of the strategy as defined by the Board of Directors.
- Communicate with prospects and clients by telephone and email.
- Creating sales conversations (phone and meetings) for self and the team with target clients.
- Closing sales conversations
- Presenting and supporting sales tenders
- Providing quotes, samples, demos and sales proposals when required
- Administering sales and account management processes - follow-up emails and liaison with colleagues for testing and next stages.
- Taking action to resolve any client issues
- Promoting events, training and webinars, circulating interesting material to prospective clients
- Attend sales meetings with current and potential clients when appropriate.
- Participating in sales teams for the larger bids.
- Participate at client/partner events such as training/briefings
- Participate at weekly sales meetings, monthly management meetings & quarterly team briefings
- Chasing Purchase Orders and any outstanding money owed
- Confirming invoice details, client contact details
- Referring special and strategic sales opportunities to other team members
- Assisting any part of the business that may require hands-on support
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact within a small and dynamic organisation that has credibility and a history of success. Skills needed:
- Interest in on-line tools/technology
- Strong sales skills
- Ability to learn quickly and deal with detail and complexity
- Effective at planning
- Superb customer liaison and management skills
- Great at relating to HR professionals
- Telephone skills - across all levels and cultures
- Supreme team working IT skills
- Proficiency in excel, word and powerpoint
- Sales experience in HR technology and/or psychometrics market would be useful but not essential
Ideally some knowledge of HR processes and talent development - specifically 360 degree feedback, performance management processes, personal development planning and executive coaching.
You will be motivated by sales, team work, results, getting detail right, being busy and being flexible. You'll have fantastic communication skills with the energy and 'can-do' attitude required in a smaller company.
The client is open on how many and what pattern the hours are worked requiring a minimum of 24 hours per week. There is a salary of circa £28k full time equivalent on offer (negotiable depending on the candidate) plus the opportunity to earn commission together with a car allowance. Holiday is 5 weeks plus bank holidays pro rata and the role is based at the company's offices near Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
There are significant growth and development opportunities for the right candidate with this small but growing enterprise.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please apply today.