Digital Marketing Executive - Ecommerce
A leader in outsourced ecommerce services from the Far East with rapidly growing operations in the UK and Europe, are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing & Media Planning Executive to join their City of London team. The company operates as a one-stop-shop for major businesses to outsource their ecommerce business, and also have a range of their own and joint venture web stores.
The role will singlehandedly run PPC / AdWords, affiliate marketing, display networks, and paid social advertising functions in-house; as well as maximising returns and promo activities - mostly via TV advertising.
LOCATION: City of London
SALARY: £30-35K, depending on experience
- Singlehandedly planning, implementing and analysing digital advertising strategies such as social ads, PPC (pay-per-click), and affiliate ads - while identifying opportunities to improve organic performance
- Deliver full reports to assess activity, handling PPC campaigns and driving sales
- Communicating closely with PR/event activity and website development teams to plan and deliver the most effective ads
- Maximising returns on advertising and promotional activities across different media channels, predominantly TV
- Collecting and analysing information about different media channels (mainly TV) with regards to consumer behaviour, circulation, audience trends and the impact of different methods
- Drawing on the above, devise or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand recognition and maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Actively involved in offline marketing activities; event planning and non-digital advertising
- Around 2 years of experience in a similar role in the UK
- Experience in running digital marketing campaigns yourself directly (not via an external agency)
- Comprehensive understanding of web architect and online / digital marketing and ecommerce business
- Excellent knowledge of digital ads, such as; PPC, display networks, paid social ads, and affiliate marketing
- Solid experience with web analytics tools, particularly Google Analytics
- Knowledge of tag management, particularly Google Tag Manager
- Strong interest in digital media platforms, emerging trends and how to adopt them for the benefit of the business
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work, the ability to prioritise competing deadlines and a willingness to go 'above and beyond’ to deliver great work
- Calm under pressure and sensitive to cultural differences in the work place
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.